1.11.2009

Week 12: Australia, Oceania & Antarctica

DRAW: 10 of the world map that includes Antarctica
PRINT: Drawing Map
OR use the copy I gave you in class.
PRINT: Goal Setting Week 12
PLAY: Shepperd Software online game Oceania play the 2 LEFT columns.

There are 3 maps to label:
PRINT: Australia Map: Use the copy I gave you in class
PRINT: Oceania Map 14.1
Please do a good job on your world maps- the more you work on
the detail now- the less you have to do in the next few weeks.
I cannot give you credit for maps that are just loose outlines.

OR use copy I gave you in class for Oceania
PRINT: Antarctic Map: Use the copy I gave you in class.
PRINT: Key Items List-3 pages use for all the maps

WATCH: Videos on How Stuff Works
PRINT: Video List for your mom to initial.

WATCH: Oceania Videos on Youtube.
Note:I gave the wrong title to one of the videos:
I said it was "Finding Dinosaurs in Antarctica is is really:
When Dinosaurs Ruled: Finding Fossils In Antarctica
Time: 02:33

READ: Easter Island Article
Due:
Drawings 10
Regions of Oceania map (I gave you in class)
labeled Australia Map
Labeled Oceania Map
Labeled Antarctic Map
Video pdf
Extra Credit on videos over 3 min.

NOTE TO ADD: 8/16/10 Also- I forgot to give you a hand out in class- I will
mail it - you need to copy the regions of Micronesia,
Melanesia and Polynesia onto the blank map I will send.